Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!  Good bye to 2011.  Hello 2012.  What a great year 2011 was.  Our family was richly blessed in 2011.  We praise God and give Him the glory for all He has done.  We look forwar to 2012 and what He has in store for us.  I have a few goals for 2012, and maybe by making the public I will strive harder to reach them. 

1.  Pray more.
2.  Study God's word more
3.  Eat healthier
4.  Exercise at least 3 times a week.
5.  Keep my house tidier
6.  Post on my blog at least 3 times a week.
7.  Attend at least one linky party a week and make comments on two other guest.
8.  Plant a small vegetable garden.
9.  Can more this fall.
10. Spend more quality time with my family.

I hope you have set some goals for yourself for the upcoming year.  Keep checking back and I will keep you posted on how I am doing reaching my goals. 

Happy New Year!
Renee




No comments:

Post a Comment