Saturday, December 31, 2011

Ruffled Scarf

Here is a project that takes very little time.  I spent maybe an hour and a half total on this project.  I saw a scarf like this on the Martha Stewart Show.  I thought it was adorable.  So I went to the Lion Brand Yarn website.  This site offers hundreds of patterns for both crochet and knitting.  You have to register to get to the patterns, but they are free and they send you new patterns via email.  I also received a beautiful catalog that had beautiful color pictures of finished projects with the pattern number and types and amounts of yarn used to complete the project.  The projects also give you the level of difficulty for the project.  You can also get instructions on how to do certain stitches and what the abbreviations mean.  I found it to be a very helpful site.  Thanks Baby Girl for modeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment